Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Turkse Chick

I almost can't believe what I've watched on YouTube right now. It is one of the most amusing and hilarious things I've seen in a long while. This short film is in Dutch (I guess,) but I think anybody will get "the plot" without understanding a word of it. Though I'd certainly be interested in what the characters are actually saying. I would love to have a transcript of this video and an English translation, because I'd like to create subtitles for this video. So if you understand the language and are interested in producing a transcript and a translation, please don't hesitate and contact me.

This video has over 508k views at the moment I'm writing this (Note: I was linking to a different instance of the video, I uploaded the video to my channel, too, because the other instance had a very vulgar and offending title.) How's it possible that YouTube hasn't censored it yet. I certainly have seen more explicit and gruesome stuff on YouTube, but one has to wonder why the (religious) Muslim flagging brigade haven't managed to bring this one down yet. Haha!

This is delicious blasphemy, so put anything else that you're eating or drinking down for a moment (you don't wanna spit it on your computer,) and enjoy watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment